- Established ‘PRO-ADVANCE (INTERNATIONAL) CO.’ with partners at THAI CC Tower Sathorn, and imported car accessories such as air compressor fins and spark plug wires under the brand of Hurricane.
- Taken over by Mr. Satian Niamsakorn and restructured the company.
- Was the first one to initiate ‘Replacement’ stainless air filters for cars utilizing the stainless-steel-weaving technology from Japan.
- Constructed ‘PJ HURRICANE CO.’ production factory at Nakhon Pathom.
- Started producing stainless steel and synthetic fabric air filters and sold them for the first time.
- Constructed the new Headquarter office at Pinklao, Bangkok.
- Changed the company name into ‘Hurricane Racing Co.’.
- Registered goods production and petty patents.
- Expanded the production lines to include ‘motorcycle air filters’.
- Expanded the production lines to include ‘cabin air filters (air conditioner filters)’.
- Established ‘PLUMAGE CO.’ to distribute products under the brands ‘FABRIX’ and ‘TRON’.
- Invented high-quality spark plug wires for NGV gas vehicles and entered the installation project for BMTA vehicles.
- Partnered with industrial sector–industrial machinery and petroleum related–such as SCG, MARIGOT, SCAN-INTER, and PTTGC.
- Researched and invented washable air filters for HVAC air conditioning systems.
- Invented washable ‘ANTI PM 2.5’ air filters for cars.
- Was standardized by ‘ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED’.
- Rebranded the logo of ‘Hurricane Reinvention’.